We try our best to deliver your item(s) within 10 days for European countries and within 3 weeks for international deliveries, but as our pieces are hand painted and made to order, it sometimes may take a bit longer, so please be patient with us as we are providing you with a piece of unique art! If you need your items by a specific date please email us at email@example.com
When trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, you should also consider the following:
• Credit card approval must be received prior to processing your order.
• Shipping only occurs on business days - Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
• There are certain holidays that carriers do not pickup or deliver.
• If you have requested a unique design or created your own order, please allow for an additional 14 days for your order to be shipped.
All orders will be delivered by our carrier partner DPD from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon receipt. As we are unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
Please note that your order will only be shipped once payment and delivery details have been approved
|Standard Shipping To||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UK Mainland||£5||7 - 10 Days|
|Ireland and the Isles||£12||7 - 10 Days|
Outside the UK Royal Mail International Signed For 2 - 3 weeks after dispatch - £20.00.
Please note that any additional fees, duty and custom taxes in the country of destination are your responsibility. Customers are advised to check this prior to placing an order with us.
DO I HAVE TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY?
The delivery company will require a person over the age of 18 to sign for goods as proof of receipt. Although we recommend you sign for your own goods, it is not required that the signature be from the specified recipient. If you are not available to sign for your goods, you will receive a 'calling card' from our courier DPD. You will then have to call the number on the card quoting the reference given to arrange a re-delivery. Please be aware that the courier will only attempt to deliver your parcel twice and if they are unsuccessful then the parcel will be returned to our depot. If the fault is not of us or our courier you will be charged again for the redelivery.
• Please note that if your parcel does not arrive in the time we have allocated to your country/area then please contact us as soon as possible so we can sort this problem out for you straight away. Without fail we have your parcel out for delivery in the time frame we allocate, however we use an external courier company DPD and with that we cannot always account for your parcels whereabouts unless we are aware that there is a problem with it. If it is a matter of urgency that your parcel is with you at the time we have promised then please follow up your order with a call to our office so we can make sure we are tracking your parcel to the door.
• If you do not receive your parcel within the time frame we have given you must let us know within 13 days of placing your order.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM?
If you would prefer to talk to us directly about an online order, please call us on 01638 730746. We are open Monday to Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at
Angelika London Ltd
TRACKING MY ORDER:
As long as the correct email address has been entered into the system for your order, you will receive tracking information for your parcel on the day it is dispatched. This will give you an hour's delivery slot for your parcel and it will also give you the option to change your delivery if the time/day given does not suit you. Alternatively you can contact our office for further assistance.
If your order arrives and the parcel is damaged you must check your parcel before you sign for it to make sure that nothing is missing. If the parcel is missing an item(s) due to it being damaged you must reject the parcel and state your reason of (missing items due to damage) with the courier.
If your parcel arrives with no damage, but items are missing, you must make us aware of the missing items immediately so this can be looked into and resolved. This is very rare as our parcels go through a checking line before dispatched, so please make sure you double check the items you have received against your order before contacting us.