Terms and Conditions
ANGELIKA LONDON INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
Promoter: Angelika London Ltd, Nutting Grove, Upend, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 9PL. Do not send any entries to this address, they will not be accepted.
1. The giveaway is open to residents in the UK and outside of the UK, however no person may enter the giveaway if the giveaway breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
2. Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary. No alternative cash prizes. U/18’s must have guardian or adult consent to enter and accept a prize.
3. The giveaway will run from 11:00hrs GMT on April 27th 2015 to 23:59hrs GMT on May 10th 2015 (inclusive).
4. To enter the giveaway, entrants must follow @angelikalondon on Instagram and regram our competition image with the hashtag #AngelikaLondon.
5. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all valid entrants.
6. The potential winner will be notified within 24 hours after the relevant closing date via a comment on their giveaway entry post.
7. The winner will have 5 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
8. The winner will receive the "Vita" Tiger Long Sleeved Top in the size discussed between Promoter and Winner.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
11. The Promoter and the Promoter's Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of noncompliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
14. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
15. The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to any information held about yourself by Angelika London. If you wish for such information to be edited or changed due to any mistakes, feel free to contact us and we will make suitable corrections.
In case of any dispute, please contact email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Examples of information that we may collect from your visit to the website but is not limited to depends on the activities that you carry out. We may collect:
• contact information- such as name, address and telephone number,
• online contact information- such as your email address,
• purchase information- such as credit card details, which we will never store,
• Details on your visit type- such as navigation and click-stream data, website access time, visit duration, your viewed/searched for products, items in your basket and when you abandoned your basket,
• information from cookies, and
• information on your computer and connection.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Availability and price information for products sold by Angelika London are on the website. If we make an error regarding either piece of data, we will inform you by E-Mail. We are sorry if we ever cause you any inconvenience, but despite our best efforts, this may happen. We guarantee that we will do our upmost to rectify the situation quickly.
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Angelika London will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in London, England and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.